My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Herbal plant extract for anti HIV/AIDs

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Health & Fitness: Herbal plant extract for anti HIV/AIDs

By G.S.Guraya on Thursday, August 16, 2007 - 06:25 pm: Edit Post

Dear Sir/Madam,

It is our great pleasure to introduce our selves. We are a registered company for Agro Medicinal Plants Cultivation in Rajasthan state. We are working on some plants, which are very useful in health care and diseases.

In today’s date, we have produced a plant that is not available in the country. We worked on the plant for long time and we came to know that it is a boon for serious patients. We produced the extract from leaves of the plant. This extract is available both Alcoholic and Non-alcoholic based. We know this extract work on cancer and asthma patients. The extract showed very positive response and was tested througly.

Later, we know that this extract is highly useful for treating virus, bacteria, common cold, flu, encephalitis, meningitis, shingles, hepatitis B, and vary importantly HIV/ARC/AIDS and chronic fatigue. It is also very beneficial for cancer, blood poisoning, hypertension, pneumonia, tuberculosis, allergic rhinitis, severe diarrhea, diabetes, dengue, gonorrhea and malaria. It is very good as an antipyretic (fever fighter), diuretic, digestion and kidney function.

I would like telling you that now we want to put this product on clinical trials for critically ill patients who any other branch of medicines has refused and are waiting for their torchourus end.
looking forward for positive response.

With regards, thanking you.

G.S.Guraya

By Jannie Sam on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 11:01 am: Edit Post

Herbalists may engage in wildcrafting or cultivation of herbs, as well as diagnosis and treatment of conditions or dispensing herbal medication. Most herbal traditions depend upon constitutional analysis of the client, treating the patient instead of the disease.
Herbal healing, or herbalism, is one of the oldest healing techniques known worldwide. Herbalism provides the greatest natural healing knowledge.
http://www.herbalhealingpathway.com/

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net