My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

The Power of Ayurveda, the ancient treatment therapy from India

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Health & Fitness: The Power of Ayurveda, the ancient treatment therapy from India

By Anonymous on Tuesday, May 27, 2008 - 10:11 am: Edit Post

Herbal treatment, or herbal medicine is a method of treating diseases and ailments with the use of medicinal herbs or therapies/preparations made from a plant or plants. Plants have been used for medicinal purposes for over centuries. This form of treatment is perticulerly populer and being widely practised in India. Herbal treatment in India is called "Ayurvedic" treatment. It is Practiced in India for over 5,000 years and a recognized system of traditional medicine by World Healt Organization (WHO).

Ayurvedic tradition holds that illness is a state of imbalance among the body’s systems. Though it originated thousands of years ago, Herbal Treatment (With Ayurvedic Medicines) is very relevant and appropriate for today's generation and society, where so many people suffer from stress-related conditions which conventional medicine has been unable to cure.

Ayurveda’s logical, commonsense approach to health and living is combined with philosophy, psychology and spiritual guidance. Ayurveda explains use of herbs, minerals, natural remedies, herbal products, life style modification, dietary modification, nutrition, meditation, purification and rejuvenation as methods of natural healing.

For detailed herbs for specific diseases visit - http://www.herbalcureandtreatments.com/

By Anonymous on Sunday, May 03, 2009 - 08:01 am: Edit Post

How old is the source website www.HerbalCureandTreatments.com ?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net