My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Patiala Salwar Suit

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Marketplace Classifieds: Patiala Salwar Suit

By Anon on Thursday, August 16, 2007 - 12:57 pm: Edit Post

I need an Address and Tel. No. also email if possible of any tailor in Patiala or Chandigarh. I want to get some patiala salwar suits tailored. I tried one from e-bay but all I got was a punjabi salwar suit although they promised a Patiala salwar suit. I dont want punjabi or semi patiala but genuine patiala salwar in which the gather comes from behind to the front on the outside part of salwar. I am in U.S. now. I have tried all garment shop but none carries the patiala style in readymade suits. (If anyone from U.S. reads this and knows of any tailor in USA who can make it let me know, I will try that too)
Menu asli vaala patiala salwar suit sivaana, please, koi das deo patiala ja chandigarh vaaleyo....Thanks

By Mohammad Farooq on Thursday, August 16, 2007 - 01:03 pm: Edit Post

Dear Sir,
We can provide you the desired patiala shalwar suit.
please contact us with reasonable rates,
thanks
farooq

By jaswinder kaur on Thursday, August 16, 2007 - 01:05 pm: Edit Post

Hello! this is jaswinder kaur. basically i work in Canada ..... i belong to patiala and it is my home town. i cam satisfy your needs if you want? what kind of sutis, colour you want? we will provide you. full patiala salwar. kindly reply if you want punjabi suit.

By India Bazaar on Thursday, October 04, 2007 - 04:21 pm: Edit Post

U can order online with ur own measurment and color chioce from www.mariajju.com

By Pala on Thursday, July 10, 2008 - 07:40 am: Edit Post

patiala suit pattern

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu: