My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Online Jobs, Home based Jobs, Home jobs

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Marketplace Classifieds: Online Jobs, Home based Jobs, Home jobs

By Anonymous on Thursday, April 16, 2009 - 02:14 pm: Edit Post

Hello Friends. Are you tired of searching for free online part time Jobs . surveyspaysu.com is an online survey website and it will pay you for giving your opinion. They also giving cash for referring your friends. You can do this work from your home. Hurry up and start your home based online jobs without any investment. http://www.surveyspaysu.com/

By Dara on Sunday, May 06, 2012 - 01:02 pm: Edit Post

Quit raising the miuimnm wage, cut taxes, cut regulations. The miuimnm wage runs these entry level jobs to other countries. Why pay someone here $8 an hour when someone in India will do it for less. Cutting taxes gives the companies more operating capital to invest in paying employees providing buildings to work in etc. Cutting regulations also makes it cheaper for the company to make a profit, many of the regulations cause the company to spend money meeting the regulations that could be better spent elsewhere in the company. For example, and this is not a good one but it will do, I live in Southern Illinois and my boss is required by law to provide workman's compensation insurance on everyone he hires. Not saying that is a bad thing, but it costs him $19 dollars for every $100 he pays in payroll. So if he pays me $500 dollars a week it costs him almost $600 dollars to have me work that week. That is just an example of how regulations costs companies money.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net