My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Agoda Hotel Affiliate Program Earn up to 60%

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Marketplace Classifieds: Agoda Hotel Affiliate Program Earn up to 60%

By Agoda on Tuesday, September 18, 2007 - 08:24 am: Edit Post

Hi there,

I would like to introduce you to our new updated AGODA hotel affiliate program. Agoda.com is one of the fastest growing hotel reservation companies on the web market.
We have over 30,000 hotels available and continue to have more. Our hotel rates are more competitive that you will never find elsewhere. Just promote our site on yours and earn one of the highest payouts in the industry. Here are Agoda Partner Program’s highlights:
• More than 30,000 hotels worldwide
• The highest commission in the affiliate industry up to 60% of profit
• One year cookie tracking, compared to other affiliates programs who offer max. 100 days cookie tracking
• 24/7 customer service in different languages via live chat, e-mail, phone or fax
• Great rates (best rate guarantee) and great availability, especially in Asia.
• Customization feeds such as JavaScript for hotel search box, hotel data, XML integration, simple affiliate codes (SEO friendly) and co-branding.
• Foreign language support

For more detailed information you may visit our website: http://partners.agoda.com

For any further question please don’t hesitate to contact me at tipwadeev@agoda.com

Agoda Partnership Marketing Group

By khandekarabdullah on Monday, August 08, 2011 - 05:36 am: Edit Post

i want to know about hotel rates all over India,i am going to start travel over India with my wife for two(2) month.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com