My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Astrologer for you.

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Marketplace Classifieds: Astrologer for you.

By Dinesh sharma on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 08:35 am: Edit Post

Hi, I am Dinesh From Delhi (INDIA). I am a professional astrologer and doing it well. I follow Indian Vedic Astrology and my clients are world wide. I can give you all free predictions and readings. Write me with your Date of birth, Time of birth and Place of birth. You will get all about your self and you can ask me desired questions too. Mention there that from where you get my details.
Best wishes.

By sathish on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 08:35 am: Edit Post

HI
MY NAME - SATHISH
DATE OF BIRTH 18-08-1965
BIRTH TIME - 7.10 P.M.
PLACE OF BIRTH BANGALORE

sir
please tell me i have lost heavily in my share broking business. i am having a franchisee of one of the reputed broker.
now i am thinking to close the business.please advise me about my future.
sincerely yours

By ashokbansal on Monday, April 27, 2009 - 02:02 pm: Edit Post

Hi,Dinesh. I am Ashok Bansal , Iam totally confused and lost my dob 4th july 1951.time 04.45am at dehradun Uttrakhand, can you help me

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net