My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Graphic Designer job in Delhi

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Marketplace Classifieds: Graphic Designer job in Delhi

By Kanika on Wednesday, March 05, 2008 - 09:03 am: Edit Post

Job Description:

1. Creating high end graphic designs for websites, logos, corporate identities, mailers etc (for US Clients).
2. He or she will be comfortable driving the design direction and collaborating with account managers to create the best possible creative.
3. Mentor Junior Designer and closely coordinate with (software) development team.

Desired Profile:

* Candidate must have 2-4 years of experience in the related field.
* Excellent working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Ms PowerPoint.
* Diploma or degree in commercial arts is MUST.
* To conceptualize, design and work on a range of international projects ranging from print, website, interactive demos etc.
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.(Should be able to understand client briefs in English)

Remuneration and Benefits:

20-25 k monthly CTC

5 Days working (Saturdays and Sundays fixed off)

Day shift

To apply, follow the link

http://in.yellojobs.com/?utm_source=Regalix&utm_medium=socialmedia?agencycode=RG X&channel=Socmda

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net