My-India

Message Board Home Tree View Login Search Latest Messages Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Email-Us

Professional financial planning and investment services

My-India.Net: India Forum: India Marketplace Classifieds: Professional financial planning and investment services

By knukesh on Thursday, February 17, 2011 - 11:37 am: Edit Post

FPC will support community events to educate the public about free markets, fiscal policy issues impacting their wealth, and the financial future of our nation. Our community events will help us to disseminate our research and to create local forums where the public can voice their needs and concerns.

Financial Policy Council is a research think tank and educational institution, is to formulate and promote sound public policy based on the principles of free enterprise and wealth creation as envisioned by the ideals of the American Founding Fathers

We focus our efforts to:
EDUCATE – policy makers and the public to enable them to support and recognize sound policy with a clear understanding of the issues of concern to entrepreneurs, investors and the public..
INFORM – entrepreneurs, investors and the public of the role that they could play to ensure that their voices are heard by policy makers.
EMPOWER – entrepreneurs, investors and the public by creating a forum through which their voices can clearly be heard by and in Washington.
BRIDGE – the chasm between Washington, Wall Street and Main Street using sound, rational economic research and education.

We pursue our mission by performing timely and accurate research on key policy issues and effectively marketing these findings to key policy makers, the nation's news media, and the academic and policy communities at large.

We believe that it is critical that people with real world experience in the trenches of business and entrepreneurship and deep knowledge of the financial services sector have a powerful 'platform' to have their voices channeled to those making critical decisions impacting the fiscal health of our nation.

Governed by an accomplished Board of Directors; all with a wide and relevant range of backgrounds, the Financial Policy Council is an independent institution. FPC relies on the financial support of the general public—individuals, foundations, and corporations—for its income. The FPC does not accept government funds and does not perform contract work in keeping with its ideal of independence

Your time is as valuable to us as your financial contributions. If you prefer to donate your time, becoming a Community Event Organizer is the best way to get involved.

For more details logon to http://www.financialpolicycouncil.org .

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:
Post as "Anonymous"

Menu:

My-India.Net | My-Kerala.Com | My-Tamil.Com | My-Kannada.Com | My-Telugu.Com | My-Gujarat.Com | My-Maharashtra.Com | My-Uttarpradesh.Com | My-WestBengal.Com | My-Mobilephone.Com
Search | Webmasters | Advertise | About Us | e-mail Us | Take Us! | Refer Us | Site Map

© My-India.Net